Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Product of the Week!


I am always looking for amazing products that multi-task, especially in the winter time. Dry skin, chapped lips, and STATIC-ahh! I need a one stop shop to fix it all. I have used this product for years, from healing a tattoo, to grooming thick eye brows- but everytime the weather takes a turn below 50 degrees, I am reminded of how much I love Aquaphor by Eucerin. I use it on my cuticles, lips, in my hair to tame unruly static, and even on the blisters I got from my new jogging shoes. You can find it almost anywhere...grocery stores, drug stores. This product is not only super but has a super price point. I bought 1 for me, my kit, my daughter's diaper bag, and my son's pre-school bag...we are armed and ready for the winter season (even if it only last for 2 weeks here in Charleston SC)...bring on the cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie!
You are right. Aquaphor RULES. I use the heck out of this stuff...on my lips and even on my face (at night) when it gets super dry. I was actually going to post it on my blog too! Great minds think alike. :-)
Jules