Monday, August 25, 2008

Product of the Week!


Can you feel it? There is a hint of fall in the air and I couldn't be happier! Fall is my favorite season. I love fall clothes, love the weather, love the whole romance that comes with having duskier days and longer nights (Oh, and I love college football-GO TIGERS!).


Anyway- as new fall products are dropping like leaves, I have found what I think will be the one must have for fall and winter...(drum roll)-

Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer has been top rated since it's conception, but I have found another winner...her Illuminizing Tinted Moisturizer- it's flawless. With drier weather comes drier skin and this product will allow for that touch of coverage plus the radiant glow-which trust me everybody needs in the fall and winter. A little goes a long way and is perfect for those who just don't want alot of make up, even in coor climate. Trust me, it will be the best $42.00 you spend all season!

No comments: