Monday, February 16, 2009

Hellooooo Kitty!







Yeah for MAC!



Between my daughter who is already an insane fan of Hello Kitty (at the ripe age of 2), to one of my bestest girlie-friends Jules...I was so excited when MAC finally launched their line



"Kitty Mild-Kitty Wild" Hello Kitty products!



These goodies are super cute and the packaging is even cuter. The line covers anything from lipglass to brushset...make up bag to bracelet! It looks a little like Hello Kitty Harley Style because of the black logo and I LOVE it! You get the best of both worlds in not having to search for an excuse to buy something HK AND you get an awesome product from MAC. Definitely NOT your daughters Hello Kitty...more like a mother's obsession from back in the day. I know Hello Kitty made a strong comeback several years ago, but to me she never left!



I HEART HELLO KITTY!

No comments: