Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bronzing Beauties!







Okay, so there is alot that I will fully and honestly admit about myself...one thing being that I like to have a touch of color or a bit of a bronze look. I'd like to think that I have come a long way from laying out with Tanning Amplifier, to gradually spending less and less unprotected time in the sun, to full on wearing sunscreen everyday. Being raised in the south, we would spend hours out on the beach...and had the idea that who ever had the darkest tan WINS! Boy, am I paying the price today! However, with that being said, it still somehow doesn't change the fact that I like to have a bit of color and still sit on the beach...these days I just try to be smarter about both. With that said, you can imagine I have tried just about every bronzer and self tanner out there. In fact my mission this sumer here locally is to find the BEST air brush tanning in town. I will let you now what I find out, in the meantime check out my favorite bronzers. I picked my top 3, including a fabu waterproof bronzer. My favorite matte bronzer is by Benefit! Truly not an once of shimmer and this product will last you forever. My fav shimmer bronzer is Laguna by Nars! Tread lightly with this one, because it is full impact baby! And of course this new waterproof powder bronzer I found by Hourglass, perfect for beach or poolside (or for a night out doing some heavy dancing!). If you have a favorite, give me a shout and let me know what's been working for you!

No comments: