Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're Baaaaaaack!


Summer flew by without even stopping! We are back to doing Product of the Week and are so excited!

We have come across some fabulous goodies and want to share what we have found!

Fall is my absolute favorite time for make up and there are several trends I am loving right now.


One thing I am loving is the textured eye shadows in rich colors...so luxurious! Although matte shadows are "in", I still love the silky, creamier look for shoots and weddings.

It really catches the light and looks purely radiant!

I came across this palette, Shady Lady from The Balm and it is perfect for fall and winter.

Great quality, super pigment, and LOVE the leopard and mud flap girl packaging...the colors are right on!

Pair with a sheer hit of a nude lip, or a tap of something deeper and richer-either way, you can

rock it out!

No comments: