Sunday, November 1, 2009

Striking Gold...well, sorta!


Okay, I LOVE Smashbox products! You always know you are getting a great quality product and they often have wonderful kits, especially around holiday time. A while back, I was lucky enough to come across an amazing Smashbox palette for my kit. It really has everything you could ever want for color in a kit, and I often don't even reach for other things when I am working ...(especially when I need to work fast)...it has cool colors, warm colors, their jet set liners, brow colors, blushes, bronzer, highlighter, and LIPS!!! My only regret was that by the time I wanted one for my regular personal stash...they were GONE baby gone. Well, it's your lucky day folks...I was searching my favorite lines looking for the latest and greatest and tripped on their newest kit and it is raging FABULOUS! And it's all for $59.00 bucks. It is the best $59.00 dollars you will ever spend, well worth every penny. You have to go on the Smashbox site directly (and they will give you free standard shipping!). The PERFECT holiday gift for all the girls in your life (including the one in the mirror)...snag your up asap, I'm sure they will be gone in a flash!

No comments: