Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lash Out!









Okay, so it's not a newsflash that I am ADDICTED to mascara...especially these days! I am always on the hunt for the latest and greatest and will TRY just about anything. I have my favorites and my tried and true-and have even been known to use more than one mascara at a time. This weekend I used 3 of Maybelline's newest mascaries, their XXL PRO line and loved loved them-especially their XXL Waterproof CURLING mascara. It's double ended wand is fabulous, but the curling end is crazy!! It was shaped in the letter "C"-how is that for some arch? My Bride this weekend swore she actually felt her lashes curling as I was putting her mascara on (the other girls thought we had put fake lashes on her!). It was redunkulous really how gorgeous she was, and her lashes looked sooooo lush. Take your pick and decide which one is going to be your new flava fav!

No comments: