Monday, April 19, 2010

Now that's some Eye Candy!







One of my Bride's showed me a product from this cult-sy cute line and I had to dig deeper. I had just been in Sephora and didn't see it, but they have now officially launched the latest greatest line TokiDoki! It is fun, funky, and fabulous! The cofounders of Hard Candy found the magic behind the make up (his name is Simone and he is from Italy) and scooped him into the make up world. He had already been a huge success with building his hot brand with skateboards, clothing, and accessories...his spunky funky design and color choices sure shook up the world of cosmetics. Funny thing, I had in visioned a logo very close to what his logo is for a secondary business of Moore Make Up...glad to know maybe I was ahead of my own time and that it looks awesome (my sketches didn't look anywhere near as good as his, but at least we were on the same "page"). So, in a sea of pinks, browns, and pinkie browns...sometimes it's nice to see some sugar and spice and everything naughty! Go to Sephora's site and check it out yourself...BEWARE, even just the packaging is addictive!

No comments: