Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Product of the Week!


Fighting Sun....Fight Aging-all in one! I love pretty much anything made by Neutrogena. They are consistent, quality products, all at a great price point. I find it challenging to find the perfect sunscreen for the face...I am not talkn' about for everyday (as in foundations, tinted moisturizers, etc.)...I am talkn' about for the beach, pool, and even working outdoors. Most of the time, you need something with higher coverage. I found this goodie that has a higher coverage, it's sweat proof, water proof, AND it has soy extract which is anti aging! Love this!! It is light weight, does not burn your eyes and doesn't leave you looking like a ghost!! I found mine at Target, but you can find this at just about any drugstore. Its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

Soooo, we have been doing "Product of the week" for a little over a year know and was wondering what else you guys were looking for? Still wanting product of the week or would you like to see more behind the scenes, more stories of what is going on from the biz standpoint? You guys are great about emailing me your thoughts, so let me know the direction you would like to see this blog go in... my thoughts are that I am a product junkie, always looking for the latest and greatest. My new favs...but I also like keeping things short and sweet, to the point!

I have also dodged putting the "Biz" on facebook because sooo many people have theirs on and my thought was that it was a Social network, hence the word social. Anyway, I am having second thoughts due to "keeping up" and it might be an easier way to get response from more people like YOU! We will keep you posted, but more importantly YOU keep us posted!

Out like trout for this week...see you all next week and don't forget your SUNSCREEN!!!

No comments: