Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's Here...Your BEST Year Yet!

 
It is still blowing my mind that it is really December 31, 2013!
This has been by far the most fabulous, but fastest year ever!
 In October, we hit our 13 year anniversary with Moore Make Up! I feel beyond blessed.
To do what you truly love, is such a gift. I am lucky and I know it!
Now, I am not a numbers gal, but there is something that I love about the numbers 2-0-1-4! When I look at these digits, it means more than a new year to me. I see and feel so much newness, greatness, and LIFE!
This past year was one of our best and we have YOU to thank for it being so spectacular! As many of you know-(aside from my family) Moore Make Up is the biggest part of my life. I also travel and tour with my book that I wrote (Warriors Wear Pink). In addition to my book, I had the honor of speaking to the most amazing groups and this year...we started "presenting"! We combined my two worlds of artistry and advocacy to help inspire and empower other women. This has been an amazing turn in my and my family's world...and it's only just begun!
We have so much to be excited about and so much to look forward to in 2014. Right around the corner is our NEW branding, new logo, new site, and new blog (now you know why it has been such a work in progress)-we have had to take our time to get it just perfect, as it will encompass everything!
We promise, it will be worth it!
But, enough about us. I could go on and on about the wonderful opportunities we have had this year, the super bookings, the amazing locations-but what I will remember most...are the people.
Whether you were one of my Brides, clients, vendors, photographers, teachers, mavens, fellow artists, or new warrior friend...you have all touched me deeply and made a difference in my life.
I have an amazing feeling about 2014!
BIG and FABulous changes are on the horizon and we are thrilled!
We know we will be seeing many of you in the upcoming New Year and we couldn't be happier. Our wish for you now and always is simple-we want you happy and healthy.
Our wish is that you may always live your life to the fullest, because you are worth it!
Here's to the best year ever~ Happy New Year friends!
See you all in the new year!
Love~
Leslie

No comments: