Thursday, October 11, 2007

Product of the Week!


As a self proclaimed mascara addict, I have tried every mascara I can get my hands on! I am obsessed with lush lashes and clients who know me well, know they don't have to beg me for dramatic lash, my wand comes out faster than Jesse James on quick draw! Of course, I have my standard favorites from Dior Show to Chanel's Inimitable, to Clinique's High Impact...and frankly any Lancome mascara will do! However, mascara is one product I feel you don't need to spend a small fortune on, you can get a great one for under $10! In my kit you can find, Loreal's Voluminous, Cover Girl's Lash Exact and Volume Exact, and my favorite for the smallest lashes-Maybeline's Lash Discovery! My new fav caught me by surprise...I was skeptical while opening the package...small product, smaller brush (I was used to brush at least 3 times the size)...and I think I even turned up my nose. Already mentally giving it to someone else, I reluctantly tried it and was blown away...(drum roll.........) Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara!! I LOVE this product and it also comes in waterproof! Check it out and see why it made Product of the Week!!

No comments: