Monday, October 22, 2007

Product of the Week!


I love a good and effective cleanser. Everybody has their own personal taste in what they prefer, but in the end-they want something that will take their make up off without tearing up their skin! My choice is Dove Pro Age cleanser! It is creamy but still lathers, takes all of my make up off (without taking my skin with it!), and at around $4.34-you cannot beat the price. It reminds me of a few higher end cleansers that you would find at the department stores (which I can't name), that have been staples in my bathroom for many years. I loved this product so much, I felt the need to try the entire ProAge line and was pleasantly suprised with how much I liked the whole kit and kaboodle!! See for yourself, but please leave one for me!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth in Charleston said...

Leslie,

I just love the blog!

I am keeping a list of your recommendations, and the next time I have 30 minutes to myself (Hmmm, when will that be?), I am going on a search for these products!

Thanks for the fun and informative reading!