Friday, April 18, 2008

Product of the Week!


Okay, so I guess he can be "product" of the week! More like talent of a lifetime...I have always enjoyed Keith Urban's music and heard he was an amazing muscian, but last night was almost life changing! My brother and sister-in-law asked us to join them for the Carrie Underwood/Keith Urban concert last night and it was hands down one of the best shows. I have seen Tim & Faith, Kenny-they are all incredible entertainers, however this was some of the best musicianship I have ever witnessed (I know I sound like a crazed fan). But seriously...Miss Underwood sounded as good as she looked, nailing every note on every fabulous song she has ever recorded (including her Guns & Roses rendition of "Take Me Down to Paradise City" no, seriously she rocked it out)...but Mr. Urban-he blew the roof off the place! He sucked us all in with his charming personality, but at one point in the show-I seriously thought his guitar was going to catch fire because he was playing the **LL out of it! I love when you go see someone you like in concert and you leave their biggest fan...multiply it by 1 million and you get the picture. Pick up his latest Greatest Hits CD/DVD, you will be in for a treat! Keith Urban keep coming back to Charleston-YOU ROCK!

No comments: