Friday, April 25, 2008


I am my own product...With life as hectic as it is, it's when we find our breath in between the moments of our day that we learn valuable lessons. While I believe there can be an addrenaline rush to living a "crazy busy" lifestyle, I also believe that living life constantly in the mental fast lane is cheating...cheating yourself out of precious moments that happen in the blink of an eye. It also cheats the people around you...

I noticed this week just how busy the people around me were: phone tag, the "I'm sorry I never called you back email", the multi-tasking conversation (where you are chatting with someone and still doing 10 other things at the same time), or the flat out NO RETURN CALL. All in which I am totally guilty of. I decided I needed to treat others how I would like to be treated (duh)...with a little more attentiveness and alot more focus. I would rather give someone a dedicated 5 minutes than a distracted 15 minutes. Offering your true "self" is the greatest gift you can give everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen sista!
i agree and can be guilty of multi-tasking too. i know you know more than anyone how nutty things get this time of year, but we all need to SLOW down.
i'll see you soon!
love jules