Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good Book, Great Tips!


I love books and I happen collect books put out by other make up artists (only the good ones of course!). I love all of my books by the late great Kevyn Aucoin, Bobbi Brown, Beauty Bible, and of course a few by one of my favorite gals...Carmindy. I bought this book off of Amazon a while back and found it funny that I have been too busy to sit down and "read" it...it's all about staying beautiful in a busy world...all on budget! I am a big fan of her work, but a bigger fan of her philosophy. I find a connection with her because I sense that she speaks from the heart and for her it's all about connection and relationships-which is my standard as well. It's the personal touch she has with people that makes it an experience with her, well...an experience, not just a makeover. Check out her latest book, it's cute(small and compact) and perfect for anyone of any age. Loaded with great tips on cutting corners and cutting down on the time it takes to get gorgeous! Here is my tip...SMILE! It's free, ti takes less than 2 seconds, and will make you look younger in a heartbeat!

No comments: