Monday, July 5, 2010

Product of the Week!




Living in the South and all the heat and humidity that comes with it, I get asked this question alot..."I have oily skin, traditional sunblock breaks me out, what else can I use?" The truth is that you have options...you don't have to use typical sunblock, you don't even have to use the typical SPF via foundation or tinted moisturizer. Solution...POWDER SPF! Many of the mineral make up lines have powder foundations that naturally offer a built in sunscreen. One of my favorite lines for skincare is Peter Thomas Roth
and they have ROCKED OUT the world of powder spf!
Not only do they have a mattifying spf powder (perfect for super oily skin), they have a bronzing spf powder (perfect for those in need of a little faux glow), coming at ya double duty with a built in brush...perfect for travel, on the go, and for touch ups!

No comments: