Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Straight Up Beauty











I love stories like this...Bride meets Make Up Artist (does her make up), Bride and MUA become friends and stay in touch throughout the years, Bride turns into aspiring (and fabulous) photographer, and here we are a few years later-working together, her shooting and me doing the make up!
One of my favorite Bride's of all time, moved to Charleston and she is quickly becoming a fantastic photographer. She is working hard on building her portfolio & site and I am impressed! I am the type of person who loves cheering people on, especially when they are first starting out and are crazy passionate about what they want to do. I believe that passion and hard work will get you very far in life and well, Char is on her way!
In the past month we have shot two "commercial" type shots, for professional web sites and projects. These looks needed to be fresh, clean, and modern. I loved what she captured...here are a few from the shoot. Be sure to check Charlotte out on her site (due out this fall) and you can also find her on facebook!


No comments: