Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TANtastic!


If you are looking for the BEST body bronzer...look no more! I have tried it all and the products I love are few and far between. Coming in 1st place is a product by LORAC-TANtilizer..now I love many LORAC products, but this one is like liquid gold-really. It is sheer and nearly odor-less, perfect for hot and humid weather (aka-you won't be sweating self tanner down your legs, ruining not only your seat but your clothes!)...this one dries quickly and gives you a deeper tan with a touch of shimmer. I like it for my legs, shoulders, and my booty if I am going to the beach. My only word of caution...it's not exactly waterproof-so I wouldn't wear to da pool! Other than that, it is my go to for sexy summer legs! Go to Sephora.com or loraccosmetics.com to get your summer somethin' going on!

No comments: