Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Product of the Week!

Soooo, my hubs and I are getting ready to cruise to celebrate kicking cancer's booty and I am packing! Technically packing 20 dresses, 6 swimsuits, 10 pairs of shoes, and 5 pairs of flipflops is probably considered OVERPACKING, but whatever-a girl has to have options riiiiight?
Anyway, packing sunscreen is a MUST of course-I have one for my face- spf 70, one for my chest and shoulders- spf 50, and one for my arms and legs- spf 30! I recall back in the day when you could get Australian Gold in 1 of 2 places...in a Tanning Salon or on an actual cruiseship...it so reminds me of cruising! Well, it is still a bit hard to find... usually Publix, Walgreens, and Ulta...but it is so worth the hunt to find it. The smell is delish AND this one has a built in bronzer WITH shimmer-whahooooo! So now you can be totally tan(faux) AND protected-double whahoooooo! Grab yours and get your GLOW ON!
PS...I have gotten some good feedback on what you guys are wanting on the bloggity blog and I thank you! I will be switching things up a bit, especially going into fall. People still want "Product of the Week", but you are also wanting stories and a behind the scenes approach. So, my plan is to mix it up and alternate weeks especially when things get very interesting or a super duper cool products comes out...I will be flip flopping. keep your ideas rolling and we will keep the scoop rolling....until then, peace, love, and MAKE UP!!!

No comments: