Monday, January 30, 2012

Spring is in the air...well, at least in my kit it is!

 With our weather here in the South, we are swinging temps ranging from 45 degrees to 75 degrees. Between the teasing of Spring and my vacation just off a cruise-I am craving everything SPRING!

 Make Up along with fashion is created several seasons ahead and typically rolls out in stores a few months before the actual "season" begins. I was thrilled to see a few lines debute some of their spring goodies...a few things are out now (like this gorgeous Chanel 2012 Spring line) and a few (lux new perfume by Jimmy Choo), we will have to wait until late March.









Love this new Lingerie Palette by Laura Mercier. The best bang for your buck- $60.00 for a spring wardrobe? Sign me up! (Notice the warmer colors on one side, cooler on the other-oh, and the 2 gorgeous blushes in the middle-this is foolproof!)
This mini bottle set of polishes has the perfect brights to jazz up toes and the greatest neutrals to keep fingers polished and on point.

Is there anything Jimmy Choo that is NOT fabulous? We don't think so! They can't launch this product fast enough (late March). It will be worth the wait!

This is the first season in a while where I feel color inspired. I have been mixing and using multiple products to get the exact color I want, especially for cheek and lip. If this is what is in store this season, I am excited for us all!!
Ciao~ take care and stay warm!

No comments: