Thursday, March 7, 2013

Style Me(gan) Pretty

Style Me(gan) Pretty
 
This was one of my favorites and I am so glad it got to be featured on Style Me Pretty!
Megan was stunning and unique-I immediately liked her and her fabulous Mom!
When we met, we realized we had so much in common~she too graduated from
The New School (AMDA-American Music and Dramatic Academy) and we even had some of the same teachers! She lives in Carolina Beach, NC-which is where my sister lives. Her Mom lives in Nashville (we all know about my love affair with Nashville) and she also works for a medical company I am very familiar with. It was crazy going down the list of things we could chat about.
Getting to her special day...she was a true vision who had a true vision. Her girls were all beautiful and so different, it was wonderful to create a look for each one-yet keeping the entire wedding party look cohesive.
This wedding was a knock out, so make sure you take a lookie lou~Style Me Pretty!
 


No comments: