Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ciao Ciao Summer 2013!!

We LOVE falling into Fall and we have so much to write and report about from our latest press to product research! We have had a wonderful, busy and blessed year! So much to be excited about and we promise to carve out just a little bit more time to write about everything!
Right now, we just want to squeeze out every last bit of summer!! Anyone who knows us, knows our motto is "work hard, play harder" and we did just that! In our family we are all beach and boat babies, so most days off are spent on the boat, at the beach, or jumping off of Granddaddy's dock! Many of you follow us on Instagram @lesliecrawfordmoore or Twitter #lesliemoore0112-so you have seen what a blast we have had all summer long. Before we start posting about fabulous fall, we thought we would share a few of our favorite summer memories and pics!
Anyone who has spent 5 minutes with me knows I am a country music FREAK! I live for live music, if there is a concert-SIGN ME UP! Going to CMA-MusicFest in Nashville meant 5 straight days of meeting country music artists and going to concerts big and small all day and all night!
I was in heaven! 
 Little Big Town!! LBT is one of my all time favorite groups-they were the hosts of the CMA FEST this year at LP Field aka~ Titans Arena!!
 1st night in...CMT Music Awards!! We saw hundreds of artist up close and in person-it was CRAZY and I was in my HAPPY place!
 On the bridge walking over to LP night 2!
 Music Fest used to be called Fan Fair! It was a chance for people like me to meet and get close to singers and songwriters-75,000 people later, they are STILL doing it. Blake, Jason, Hunter, FGL, Kip, Miranda, Kelly P. & Kelly C., Lady A, LBT-they were all walking around taking pictures and saying Hello to everybody! Many of the smaller more private concerts and meet and greets were at the new Music City Center! Amazefest!
 Me and my girl Lexi- I call her "Lucy" on one of our many beach trips!
 Cameron & Lexi-these cutie pies spent most of their summer jumping off Granddaddy's dock!
Making memories!
 Since before I was even born, my family has a Smith Family Reunion every summer in July/August! It all started with my granddaddy's generation and 45 years later (and many more beach houses at Folly Beach), we continue the tradition with our own kiddos. This is me and my bestie, my sister Lorie! She lives in Wilmington, NC and we are still somehow connected at the hip?? LOL!
This is the Moore Crew on Father's Day! We got to spend the day with both dad's-my dad at the beach, Rhett's dad out on the boat. It was the perfect day!
Yep, this is what we spent countless hours doing and loved every single minute!
Life is good in the LowCountry!
 
We hope that you all had a safe and fabulous summer! Ours was a memorable one for sure.
 I pull a triple header this weekend working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (remember-work hard, play harder)!!!
I am so blessed and remain grateful for all my amazing adventures, I'm one lucky lucky gal!
 
I hope that you have a wonderful long weekend.
 Stay safe and we will see you in September!!
xo

No comments: