Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summah Time!

My oh my-where has the summer gone??
 2 more weeks and we are officially "back in school".
With my re-branding will come along a new blog!!
 VERY excited about all the new, fabulous, adventures-we have been busy working hard and can't wait to launch my new "baby"!
 
In the meantime, wedding season has been in full gear and I HAD to share my bride Jessica!
Jessica lives in New York City, is beautiful, funny, and as down to earth as it gets! Her Mom is amazing as well...then I met her girls! Jessica's wedding was on a glorious Sunday and we spent the day getting ready at The Market Pavilion!
I heard the laughter coming from down the hall and knew it was going to be a good day...I walked in and saw PBR and champagne on the table (I knew this was my kinda crowd)...and knew it was going to be a GREAT day! Everyone was dancing around in the cutest robes you have ever seen! The day was perfect! I had so much fun with these girls! I love my "job" and feel so blessed to be a part of their special day. This day was just everything extra-extra fun, extra special, extra fabulous!
 
These are a few images from the amazing Shannon Michele (www.shannonmichelephotography). If you have never met Shannon, her wonderful personality is reflected in her work! She is one of the nicest people I have met in the industry. Brian and Hunter were there creating perfect hair. All in all, we were surrounded by the most fabulous people all day! It was truly an amazefest of FUN and all things Fabulous!
 
Congratulations again Jessica! You and your entire crew were gorgeous and I have never seen a Bride look so happy happy happy!! xo
 Love LOVE these robes!
 I was smiling so much and laughing so hard, my face actually hurt!
 This should be on the cover of something!!
 Bride & MOB...glancing outside before they walk out to friends and family. Sweet shot!
 Bright eyes, big smile!
Favorite shot of the night!
 
Enjoy the rest of your summer nights and long weekends! See you soon~xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: