Monday, May 12, 2008

Product of the Week!



Okay, I was doing my weekly web check on my fav product sites and found this...

Kat Von D Cosmetics!!!

My fingers came to a screeching halt and I think I might have screamed (a little).

Now, I have a self admitted girl crush on Miss LA Ink...the "shyness" on her brief Miami Ink stint didn't have me fooled one bit. It has been no surprise to me to see her career path take the fast and furious lane...however, I was surprised (but thrilled) to see a KVD make up line. I mean-it makes sense given that she is an amazing artist and her make up always looks flawless. She is punk meets pin up, which I think is totally fabulous! I ordered her products so fast, I had to go back twice to "re"-input my info! Anyway-I at least refrained from the overnight delivery...SO, that means I will have to wait a couple of days to get it in the mail. I will give a "shout out" as soon as I bust open the package!

No comments: