Saturday, May 31, 2008

Couple of the Week!


I came across this photo of my grandparents and thought I would do couple of the week instead of product of the week! This was taken by my brother Ryan during a holiday dinner. My MeMe is as sweet as my Granddaddy is cute. They are like night and day those two and to watch them, keeps me in awe thinking you can spend more than 55 years married to the same person. They don't always see eye to eye, but hey-that's what keeps them spunky! What they do have is alot of love for each other and the most respect I have ever seen for 2 people. They also love the Lord and have always kept Him first in their marriage. They appreciate the good times, and never question the hard times. They are a true blessing to me and my family. I watch, listen, and learn as much as I can from them...in hopes that one day my husband Rhett and I can inspire our children, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren to live a life of gratitude, love, and respect.
MeMe and Granddaddy, you are not only one of a kind-you are truly two of a kind!
We love you so much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe! i love this picture leslie. what a sweet couple. makes me think of "my" mimi and papa. :-)