Monday, June 9, 2008

(Little) Man of the Week!


I can't believe it, but my little guy turned 4 this past week! How the time flies...

I have come to find that Cameron and I are more alike than we are different (which sometimes creates very interesting moments in our house), but he is my joy! He is smart, funny,sweet, thoughtful, and caring. He stays up as late as a rock star and wakes up chatting my head off. He loves to tell me when my coffee is ready in the morning and loves to get in the middle when his Daddy and I are hugging. He enjoys reading and we both can be found with book in hand. We can't go a week without watching our favorite show-American Gladiators together!

I always ask- how much does Mommy love you and I always get the same answer..."This much Mommy..." (arms stretched out as far as they can go) and then with fingers to the sky..."To the moon and back..." Sometimes, I think he might even love me more than he loves Thomas the Train...(and trust me, that is ALOT).

One thing he doesn't like is having his picture taken. It was hard for me to even find one of him for this posting. But here he is...in all his cuteness.

Happy Birthday to my special favorite boy-I love you so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe! cameron! i love him especially because he thinks your name is juliet!
:-) happy birthday to him.