Friday, June 20, 2008

See you next week...



Ciao, Adios, Au revoir,Cheerio, Bon Voyage...no matter how you say it-We're outa here!! (Well, almost-in 2 days anyway!)

Weddings all day today and tomorrow, but boy am I on the count down for Sunday morning. After what took a small Act of Congress to get 2 kids, 2 dogs, a husband, and a business ready for departure-I'm excited to say, Rhett and I are going on a much needed all adult vacation! Whahooooo!

It was tricky finding this cruise because I have weddings this Saturday and next Saturday,but we found one and frankly didn't even look to see where we were going until this past week. We just knew we were going away, and that's all that mattered! Jules and I happen to be breaking away at the same time, not together (darn)...but same day, same direction! Funny, how great minds either think alike or we both realized we needed a breather for the same reasons-ha!

Anyway, I couldn't decide what picture to post-I found the first image to be so relaxing and the second image to be more true to form for the kind of travelers we are...

One last thing, say little prayers that we travel safely, the kids stay happy and healthy with all 3 Grandmas, and that our house/dog sitter Ryan puts up with our two diva dogs...Zoe & Ellie.

Take care everyone and see you when we get back...(I can hear the steel drums and maracas already...)!

No comments: