Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach Babe!


Although I am knee deep getting caught up in the office and going on location to work (can you say vacation from your vacation?)-I couldn't help but to share this.

This would be the cutest, sweetest, most adorable baby girl in the entire world...of course my daughter Alexis (Lexi or just plain Lou). I had taken her to the beach not long ago and let her turn it loose. She LOVES everything thing about the beach (don't know where she gets that from)-she chased the birds,dug in the sand, splashed in the water, and of course said "Hello" to every person and pet out there! But her favorite thing to do was to just run...I mean- full throttle, not looking back R-U-N...

I love this photo so much because she is simply truckin' along, enjoying being free, and so happy her tongue just has to hang out! God bless a happy and healthy child!

No comments: