Monday, November 3, 2008

Lux lashes!




I have often said...Chanel does not make a bad product! They are the epitome of class and when you buy anything Chanel, you know what you will be getting. This goes for their famous quilt bags, their ballet flats, and even their lipsticks! Several of my mascara favorites have been Chanel and this new one Exceptionnel is no exception! It gives major volume and enough curl so that you can skip your curler! It also comes in several colors to pick from, so don't be afraid to try something new!


I also had a recent purchase of their cologne Egoiste Platinum, while marketed for men, I have loved this fragrance for years. So much that I bought it as my winter "smell good". It's clean, perfect for day and night...and I honestly can't stop smelling myself! If you are searching for a new fragrance, don't ignore the "men's world" of things...you might be surprised in what tickles your nose!

No comments: