Sunday, November 16, 2008

Perfecto'


Okay, so I am coming at ya a whole day early with this week's update. Usually I try and take Monday's off, but tomorrow I am slammed, so I thought I would try and get a bit ahead.


I was thinking about what I wanted to write about this week and a few things dawned on me...With the holidays around the corner, we will have people coming to visit and lots of parties to attend-mostly home soirees.What are the things I like to leave for my guests when they overnight with us and what is a little something I can surprise the hostess of our seasonal shindigs with....


Hmmm, although I've never seen anyone turn up their nose at a bottle of vino, I feel it's a tired gift. While candles are lovely, do I risk imposing the taste of my sniffer to theirs? Anywho- I got sucked into QVC the other day, learning more about a company I was already impressed with...
Korres!
This company's roots hail from Greece and they do natural like nobody's business. While shopping their products I came across this lovely set of mini products...perfect for anyone, anytime of the year. And for $25.00, I can order plenty- picking up the perfect gift for little elves to leave guests and hostess!

No comments: