Monday, November 24, 2008

So Thankful!


I like to think I am a pretty grateful person throughout the entire year...but considering the economy, the time of year, plus throw in the kind of week I had last week-I am extremely grateful. I have my health, my family, a roof over my head, a nice/safe car, food in my pantry, and a job I love! As crazy as it can be, I'm just as crazy about what I do. I feel blessed to make a living doing what I love most -helping people feel better about themselves! October marked our 7th year in business and I am looking forward to at least the next 7! To those of you who know us, have worked with us, and supported us...we Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts (and make up bags!) We send you warm wishes and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: