Monday, December 1, 2008

Brrrrrr!




With it getting colder and the wind really kickin' things up, things are getting drier! I don't know if it's all that kissing under the mistletoe, but everyone has chapped lips right now. Some people even have Santa Cheeks, they are so dry! I would definitely step up your moisturizer to something more dense, say from a lotion to a creme...I would also invest in a good Hydrating Balm! I love this simple little stick from Johnson & Johnson. I use it on everything and everyone. My son has really bad eczema, and we don't leave the house without his cute little face coated with this product. It is perfect to toss in any bag or even pocket...and it was $2.99! At that price, you might even want to grab one for Santa!




Also, if you are on the go this holiday...these cleansing clothes are perfect for travel. They work just like the "Big Girl" facial clothes at a fraction of the price. Plus, it makes more sense if you are dry& chapped to be cleaning your face with something more gentle...if it's good enough for my baby, it's good enough for me!

No comments: