Monday, March 23, 2009

A Grateful Heart!







The gift of one's time and talent are the most precious gifts. My gal Jules is constantly giving me both! We met years ago through a business connection (my first actual conversation with her was while I was in labor with my son Cameron at the hospital)... since then we have been each others biggest fan and frand! Every year or so she is shooting something for me-photos for marketing,my pregnant belly, pictures of the kiddos running around in diapers, or one of our beautiful Brides. This week we are getting together to shoot some updated promo stuff and at the last minute-she let me crash a shoot (due to it's fab location) last Friday. We had so much fun and I finally got to meet Kiesha (BFF from NC)...who lives up to her own legend of being "wonderful" too.



These are a few shots Jules got...not sure in what content I will use them in just yet. It's been a while since I have picked up the microphone-but she sure stirred my inner rockstar!



Love you Jules and thanks again!

No comments: