Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Product of the Week!





I like to switch up skin care, make up, and even perfume between seasons (spring/summer and fall/winter). For spring I like sheerer, lighter weight textures for everything-including any kind of scent I dab on. When I was younger, I used to swim in my perfumes and body products (does Victoria's Secret Tranquil Breeezes bring back memories for anyone?). These days, I like to keep things a bit more subtle (mysterious as my Mimi would say).


We all know how fabulous and popular
True Religion Jeans have been, so it should have come to no surprise that their perfume has become the hit it is! It is light and airy- clean for daytime and sexy enough for night. Somehow it made it into my basket as I was leaving Ulta the other day!


It was worth it because my husband even commented on how yummy it smelled!


No comments: